Millennials on Reddit decided to mock middle-aged people by posting a list of things they say. So, we decided to give it right back to them with today’s list of the . . . Top Things Millennials Say.
- Sorry, can you repeat that? It was more than five words and I lost focus.
- Your parent’s basement or mine?
- This salad looks great. I can’t wait to post it!
- A $5 delivery fee on a $10 order? What a deal!
- I know I had to sell a kidney. But tickets to Coachella are worth it.
- I hate superficial people. For more details, listen to my podcast.
- You forgot to pay for this month’s Spotify Premium, mom.
- Should I get giant holes in my ears or a forearm tattoo of a parallelogram? Screw it, I’ll get both!