A study found that 90% of Americans are afraid to speak their mind. (The remaining 10% were fired.) So, we’ll take a stand for free speech with today’s list of the . . . Top Things Everyone is Too Scared to Say.
- When there’s a chance to fly private, the planet can kiss our backside.
- It’s okay to keep the address labels but throw away the donation letter.
- There was only one good “Star Wars” movie.
- That box of baking soda in the refrigerator does nothing.
- People who tuck in their sweaters have a sickness.
- The “check engine” light is just a suggestion.
- If the battery on the remote dies, it’s okay to take one from the kid’s smoke detector.
- The Property Brothers are kinda creepy.