Top Things Everyone Is Too Scared to Say

 A study found that 90% of Americans are afraid to speak their mind.  (The remaining 10% were fired.)  So, we’ll take a stand for free speech with today’s list of the . . . Top Things Everyone is Too Scared to Say.

  • When there’s a chance to fly private, the planet can kiss our backside.
  • It’s okay to keep the address labels but throw away the donation letter.
  • There was only one good “Star Wars” movie.
  • That box of baking soda in the refrigerator does nothing.
  • People who tuck in their sweaters have a sickness.
  • The “check engine” light is just a suggestion.
  • If the battery on the remote dies, it’s okay to take one from the kid’s smoke detector.
  • The Property Brothers are kinda creepy.