A new poll finds that 40% of Americans are left exhausted by a single flight of stairs. Are you one of them? Here are a few more sings that you might be out of shape.
- You set your treadmill to “sickly.”
- Forget iron, you pulled a back muscle pumping gas.
- You make six figures a year being the “before” model in fitness ads.
- The only reason you have six-pack abs is because your stomach folds are deep enough to hold six cans of beer.
- You just got the “10,000 steps” alert on your Fitbit. Three years after you bought it.
- You traded in your stationary bike for a stationary chair.
- Your Peloton is buried beneath so many clothes that it looks like a preschool’s lost-and-found.