Merriam-Webster just added 455 new words to their dictionary. Amazingly, none of them are any of our brilliant suggestions from today’s list of New Words That Belong in the Dictionary.
- Snit-canned: When you get fired after your mask meltdown at Trader Joe’s is caught on camera and goes viral.
- Methampheta-lean: How to describe a skinny resident of Missouri.
- Orgavin: What women experience when they have sex with their husband but think about the governor of California.
- Sneeze-zure: Panic after someone sneezes and now you think you have COVID.
- No-Flake: A brat who can’t handle it when mommy and daddy say “No.”
- Flabrador: Your dog because you keep using the pandemic as an excuse to skip his walk.
- Ye-lusional: Kanye.