Clothing companies have started making “dad bod” shirts. And we think you may want to add them to your Christmas wish list. Especially if you match anything on today’s list of the . . . Signs You Officially Have a Dad Bod.
- People no longer say “No way!!” when you tell them you’re in your 40s.
- The rest of your body asked for a legal separation from your belly.
- When you try on your old high school jersey, it doesn’t just stretch . . . it MOANS.
- You threw out your back tucking in your shirt.
- You started describing yourself as “barrel-chested.”
- You can’t remember the last time you fastened a belt. But you CAN remember the last time you cinched a drawstring: two minutes ago.