Are you one of the 60% of pet owners who would rush into a burning building to save their dog? If so, you probably fit a lot of stuff on today’s list of the . . . Top Signs You’re Way Too into Your Dog.
- Your Christmas shopping list is nothing but tennis balls.
- Out of sympathy, you had the vet also remove your testicles.
- You’re unsure of your husband’s birthday. And clueless about your kid’s name. But you know the exact day and time to give your pet a monthly heartworm pill.
- You spin three times before lying down in bed.
- Whenever you see a dead squirrel in the road, you laugh and clap.
- You watch “Old Yeller” backwards so it’s about a dog that comes back from the dead to save a boy’s life and become a beloved member of the family.