Some people like going outside in the summer. Others, the fall. Personally, we don’t care when you go outside, as long as you DO it. If you need some motivation, check out today’s list of the . . . Top 5 Reasons to Spend More Time Outside.
- Your neighbors may leave their garage door open. And hey, free bike!
- When birds tweet, it has nothing to do with politics.
- Unlike all those times you locked yourself in your car, it’s not as obvious you’re just trying to avoid family.
- Squirrels don’t judge you for being drunk at 2 p.m.
- That shriek you make after walking through spiderwebs keeps your vocal cords limber.
- At night you can see inside people’s homes and gawk at their clutter.
- When you see someone lying in the grass, you can play that fun game sweeping America: homeless or dead?