If you’re a big TV or movie fan, save up your cash.
A number of legendary movie and TV props are hitting the block in a huge Prop Store auction. The Prop Store is hosting the sale that could bring in almost eight-million dollars. Here is some of what’s up for grabs.
- Freddy Krueger’s razor glove from the 1987 film “A Nightmare On Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors” is expected to go for as much as 41-grand.
- Will Farrell‘s elf costume from the 2009 movie “Elf” is also expected to go for upwards of 41-thousand dollars.
- A screen-matched ‘Wilson’ prop from “Cast Away” starring Tom Hanks could go for as much as almost 83-thousand-dollars.
- “Back To The Future II” Marty McFly autographed hoverboard
- A “Ghostbusters” (2016) proton pack
- A “Spiderman 3” production made costume
The auction will run from November 9th through the 11th in London and at the Prop Store’s website, https://www.fanthatracks.com/.