Couples say they realized things were getting serious when they met each other’s parents. But couples WE surveyed were way more specific, as you’ll see with today’s list of the . . . Top 5 REAL Signs Your Partner is “The One.”
- She gets why it’s only pass interference when the other team commits it.
- Whenever you ask, “How do I look?”, he knows to lie.
- She acts like that smell really did come from the dog.
- He remembers important dates like your one-year anniversary. And six-month anniversary. And three-month anniversary. And one-month anniversary. And . . .
- She comforts you when you start crying in front of the TV instead of saying, “You know wrestling’s not real, right?”
- When he wants the thermostat at 70, but you want it at 75, he compromises and sets it to 75.
- She doesn’t say, “Oh, I already loosened it,” after you open a jar for her. Even though you both know she already loosened it.
- He gives you 90% of the shower caddy. No questions asked.