According to a new poll, the average person hasn’t “let their hair down” and had fun in three weeks. C’mon, people! It’s not that hard. Just try anything from today’s list of the . . . Top 5 Ways to Have Fun Without Ever Leaving Your House.
- Play your toddler in chess. You’ll kick her Butt!
- Look through old photos. But not the ones where you’re thin and had hair.
- Teach your pet a new trick. Or, if you own a cat: a new way to express contempt.
- Call up someone who makes you laugh. Like your friend who insists the Jets are going to the Super Bowl.
- Turn on the TV and take a vodka shot whenever you see Jake from State Farm.
- Learn a language. Like French. Or whatever Vin Diesel mumbles.
- Pull the window shades and dance like nobody’s watching. Because nobody IS watching. Because you have nobody in your life. Sorry, this isn’t helping, is it?