1. You Fall Asleep Almost Immediately: It should take you between 10 and 20 minutes to fall asleep each night. Falling asleep any faster than that is a major red flag for chronic sleep deprivation and exhaustion.
2. You Have a Low Sex Drive: Insufficient sleep hampers hormone production in men and women. This can decrease your sex drive and make it more difficult for you or your partner to get in the mood.
3. You’re Dehydrated: Short sleep duration can be associated with an increased risk of inadequate hydration.
4. You Crave Junk Food: If you’re sleep-deprived, you’re more likely to snack throughout the day and are less likely to exercise. Combined with cravings for high-calorie/low nutrition foods, this can spell trouble for your diet!
5. You Feel Anxious: Feeling anxious or depressed can negatively affect your sleep cycle, and not getting enough sleep can leave you feeling anxious and stressed out.