Working from home is looking more and more ideal these days. Even people with normal careers are turning to side gigs online for a few extra bucks.
According to the jobs site Zippia.com, here are some of the best side gigs you can do from home . . .
1. Translating. If you’re fluent in another language, you can do it from home now to make extra money.
2. Become a virtual assistant. It’s more common now that jobs have moved online. Things like emailing, scheduling, and booking hotels can all be done from your couch.
3. Sell stuff online. You can bring in extra cash by selling your old stuff on eBay and Craigslist. Some people even have luck buying stuff at a discount and re-selling it for a profit.
4. Manage a brand’s social media accounts. Yes, you can do it part-time. If you’re comfortable on Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter, you might have more experience than you think.
5. Website testing. A lot of companies hire people to test their sites before they go public. They pay up to $40 an hour once you’re established. And all you have to do is click around, look for mistakes, and give them some feedback.