Attending a wedding should be a fun and enjoyable experience. Sadly, that wouldn’t be the case if you uttered anything like you’ll find on this list of The Top Things You Don’t Want to Say at a Wedding.
- You know, I probably coulda had her if I really wanted her.
- I’m not saying they won’t last, I’m just saying that statistically, the odds aren’t in their favor.
- Wow, not one do-able bridesmaid in the whole place?
- What, a cash bar?!? They must have spent all their money on her Botox injections.
- Congratulations to the bride and groom! Hope you enjoy becoming consumed with resentment and never having sex.
- Yuck, did they mean for the cake to taste like orange juice after you just brushed your teeth?
- Yes, please tell me how I can get involved in selling all-natural cleaning products from my home!
- Yo, DJ! Quit messing around and fire up the Nickelback!