We all know that stress is unhealthy. However, some people feel that it has positive points. Check out this list of The Good Things About Stress.
- There’s always a chance it could turn you into the Hulk.
- You get to bring your emotional support iguana with you wherever you go.
- Workers are more productive when you scream at them with bulging eyeballs. Right, Ellen?
- Profusely sweating is a cool way to make sure no one sits by you on the bus.
- Unlike most Americans, you have a perfectly valid excuse for drinking on a Monday morning.
- Cracking brand new Everlasting Gobstoppers with your tightly clenched jaw is a popular party trick.
- Your burning ears can be used as panini presses in a pinch.
- Choking members of your extended family during the holidays is a good cardio workout.
- Bright red just happens to be your color.