The value of wisdom from older generations is priceless, because they’ve already gone through it all. So someone asked older people what advice they’d give younger generations about life.
Here are the top ten words of wisdom they said are the most valuable . . .
1. Treat others how you’d like to be treated.
2. Manners don’t cost a thing.
3. Always try your best.
4. If your job offers you a pension plan, do it.
5. Don’t spend all your time on social media.
6. Start saving for retirement in your twenties.
7. Don’t take anything for granted.
8. You don’t have to go to college to be successful.
9. Hold onto the people closest to you.
10. Be confident in your own skin.