Today is National Hamburger Day, so it’s the perfect time to check out this list of The Top Amazing Facts About Hamburgers.
- In 1993, Mayor McCheese was arrested for possession of crack cocaine and soliciting a prostitute.
- If one ever talks to you, that means they put the wrong kind of mushrooms on it.
- If all hamburgers eaten by Americans in a single year were arranged in a straight line, Charles Barkley would be extremely busy.
- In Alabama, they are classified as vegetables.
- You could probably shoot that Burger King mascot and get away with it using a Stand Your Ground defense. He’s that creepy.
- If you eat hamburgers every day . . . the most amazing fact is that you’re still alive.
- If you plant a seed from a hamburger bun, it will grow into a cholesterol tree.
- The most expensive burger ever made sold for $5,000. And before buying it, you had to sign an affidavit, swearing you were a terrible excuse for a human being.