As dating in real life starts to come back, there are a few things on this list that single people have to start worrying about again . . .
Almost half of us have had something humiliating happen on a date, according to a recent poll. Here are the ten most embarrassing things that happen regularly . . .
1. Awkward silences.
2. Forgetting the person’s name.
3. Going in for a hug or kiss at the wrong time.
4. Falling over in your chair.
5. Spilling a drink on yourself.
6. Spilling food on yourself.
7. You’re on a date, and you bump into your ex.
8. Calling your date the wrong name.
9. Telling a joke that doesn’t land.
10. Passing gas, and they notice.
A few more that made the top 20: Food in your teeth . . . burping . . . spilling on THEM . . . and laughing at something that wasn’t supposed to be a joke. (Express)