Lots of people may soon stop working from home and go back to their pre-pandemic job. Unfortunately, this may cause stress to their pets who got used to having company. Find some solutions on this list of The Top Ways to Make Your Pets Feel Less Lonely When You Return to Work.
- Set them up on Zoom with all the other neighborhood pets.
- If you have a dog, hire a walker. If you have a cat, don’t worry about it because she already hates you.
- Dog owners can calm Fido down by putting out a bowl of Kibbles & Quaaludes.
- Get them a companion. Unless they’re stupid. Then, just get them a mirror.
- Run a loop of those Sarah McLachlan commercials to remind them how good they still have it.
- Place a cardboard cutout of yourself doing something familiar like crying on the couch.
- Pay the UPS guy a little extra to stay and play for a while.
- Open a window so they can fill time watching car-jackings.
- Go to the office without bathing, so your boss demands you go back to working from home.