The Huffington Post has collected some tweets from people describing the petty things they’ve done when they were mad at their partner:
– My husband made me mad so I sent him a picture of the thermostat set to 72 degrees.
– I know it sounds mean but when I’m mad at my wife and want to lash out, I open a bottle of some condiment when there’s already one open.
– My husband made me angry so when he wasn’t looking I poured water on the floor in front of the dishwasher. He’s been fixing it for the past 2 hours.
– I’m thinking about making an audio recording of me eating cereal and clanking my spoon on the bowl just to send to my wife when we are in a fight.
– I’m mad at my wife so I liked a lot of songs on her Pandora playlist that I know she didn’t like.
– My husband got me mad so I made him his favorite chocolate chip cookies and used black beans instead of chocolate.
– My boyfriend made me mad but I’m a grown woman so instead of yelling I’m just gonna order an appetizer without telling him and then not share.
– My husband angered me and thought he’s gonna sit in the living room and watch TV in peace. So, I downloaded the LG remote app on my phone and keep turning the TV off from the bedroom. When he comes into the bedroom I pretend I’m asleep.
– My wife ate the last donut this morning so I went in her car and readjusted the driver’s seat and mirrors.
Ah yes. . .the eternal conflict between Happily Ever After and Familiarity Breeds Contempt.