St. Patrick’s Day is once again different because of Covid. But you can find some ideas for making sure it rocks on this list of The Top Ways to Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day Amid the Pandemic.
- Only dance a half-jig, so your mask doesn’t cause you to pass out from lack of oxygen.
- Learn how to say, “You can’t make me wear a mask, this is America,” in an Irish brogue.
- Wear a T-shirt that says, “Kiss Me, I Have Antibodies.”
- Be sure to do shots of Jameson and not Clorox.
- If you’re on a work Zoom call . . . avoid any shots of your shillelagh.
- Wear a plastic visor at all times. Except when you vomit.
- To ensure no one wants to be near you, bring your bagpipes.
- Same way you celebrated every day for the past y ear—by getting wasted and passing out on your couch.