Valentine’s Day is the latest holiday we have to navigate amid the coronavirus epidemic, when it’s safer to keep distance from people who don’t live with you. That can be even harder than it already is when the holiday is one that celebrates love, but CNN has some tips on what you can do.
- Write and mail a handwritten letter.
- Send a voice recording.
- Create a playlist of songs that remind you of your special someone.
- Send a delivery of their favorite foods, maybe something romantic like wine or chocolate strawberries.
- Ship a Valentine’s Day care package with their favorite items.
- Schedule a Zoom call for a paint and wine night.
- Send something physically comforting, like a blanket or a stuffed animal to cuddle with. Consider spraying your perfume on it so it smells like you