Have you heard of a language learning app called Babbel? One of their experts released a new report on the new dating terms that have come out of the pandemic. They include:
1. Zumping. Getting dumped via a Zoom call.
2. Corona-zoned. When a physical relationship is delayed because of Covid fears, so you keep things virtual for longer than you would’ve in normal times.
3. Lockblocking. Canceling or rescheduling a date because of new lockdown rules.
4. FODA. Stands for “fear of dating again,” and happens to people who haven’t been dating since the pandemic began.
5. Quarantionship. A relationship that started during quarantine and developed virtually.