Super Sunday is almost here, and to make sure you have an awesome time, check out this list of The Top Tips for Having a Great Big Game Sunday.
- If anyone says, “I just watch for the commercials,” show them the door immediately.
- Clear your schedule so you can enjoy the first half of the game uninterrupted. Then schedule some stuff so you don’t have to watch the halftime show. Then clear your schedule so you can enjoy the second half uninterrupted.
- Play a drinking game where you take a shot every time Tony Romo sounds like a six-year-old on a sugar high.
- Make sure your fridge is full of beer. And your house is empty of family.
- Try to ignore the fact that football is a crypto-fascist metaphor for the insidious desires of the military industrial complex.
- Have your “sick voice” down for when you call off work Monday morning.
- Don’t invite any Tom Brady fans over.
- Save money by eating the veggie tray no one touched at your party last year.