The pandemic sure has given all of us a LOT of time to spend in our own heads.
According to a new survey, 68% of people say they’ve done a ton of self-reflection over this past year . . . and they’re planning on emerging from quarantine as a NEW PERSON.
What’s that going to look like? Here are the top seven ways we’re going to change for the better:
1. Seeing or speaking to our family more.
2. Speaking our mind more truthfully.
3. Taking more vacation time.
4. Being more confident.
5. Being more creative.
6. Taking better care of our mental health.
7. Not canceling so many plans.