Are you looking for a new job in 2021? If so, you should first take a second to check out this list of The Top Things You Shouldn’t Do in a Job Interview.
- Along with your employment history, include a history of Netflix shows you’ve binge-watched.
- Ask for a detailed rundown of their sexual harassment policy.
- If you’re doing a Zoom interview, make sure you close PornHub.
- Expose your white supremacy neck tattoos.
- List your top skill as “embezzling.”
- Pound your fist halfway through the questions and shout, “Enough with this inquisition! I want my lawyer!!”
- Point at the family photo in the interviewer’s office and say, “Damn, and I thought COVID mutated!”
- Say you take orders and directions well . . . but only from a dominatrix.
- Pierce yourself with a staple remover. It makes you look twitchy.