Here are the results of a new survey of 2000 Americans about Bad Habits Picked Up This Year:
- 53 percent of those polled have been drinking alcohol more frequently during lockdown.
– 46 percent of those working from home have stopped working early to pour themselves a drink at least once during their time in quarantine.
– 45 percent of these respondents have admitted having an alcoholic drink during the workday.
– Six in 10 adults say they’ll be trying to drink less for the remainder of 2020.
– Two out of five say they’ve been snacking more as quarantine continues.
– Other bad habits picked up during this time included drinking too much caffeine (32%) and staying in pajamas all day (23%).