When you call tech support, you hope that they can solve your problem. However, they may be reluctant to help if you utter anything from this list of The Top Questions You Shouldn’t Ask Tech Support.
- Are the steady hours and decent paycheck worth never having sex?
- Did you take a phone job because you’re too ugly for the Apple Store?
- Where’s my laptop’s VHS slot?
- What’s the best laptop to use when I’m not wearing pants?
- Are you as sexy as Jake from State Farm?
- Can you wipe my search history without looking at it?