Thanksgiving was a little different for most of us this year due to the pandemic. Hear some examples from this list of The Top Things We Learned from Thanksgiving 2020
- People should take more pride in their Zoom appearance.
- No one missed the hippy cousin’s vegan options.
- Small talk with relatives you only see twice a year? Totally overrated.
- Not having to spend three hours teaching grandma how to use her new smart phone was almost worth it.
- Uncle Ed’s not going to let the MeToo movement stop him from unbuttoning his pants after a full meal.
- It’s hard to get gravy stains out of a facemask.
- If it’s not on the table, nobody asks for cranberry sauce.
- The only thing more painful than being with relatives is watching an NFL game between the Lions and Texans.
- Tofurky still sucks!