According to a new survey by Ware2Go
– 62% of people have already begun their holiday shopping
– 19% of people finished their holiday shopping in October.
– 54% of people plan to do more holiday shopping this year than last year
– 76% of people feel compelled to support small businesses during the holidays.
– 55% of people are mailing gifts to friends and family because of the coronavirus
– 31% of people won’t be traveling to see loved ones this holiday season because of the coronavirus
– 26% of people plan to give homemade gifts this year
– 63% of people plan to give their pet a holiday gift