Americans are extremely stressed about the 2020 election. We’ll try to help calm you down with this list of The Top Ways to Deal with Election Stress.
- Find something soft to punch. Like a pillow. Or your gut.
- Walk by a skateboard park and inhale deeply. Enjoy!
- Exercise. Ha! I love a morning laugh.
- Transfer your stress to something else important like not being able to pick the right Instagram filter.
- Guys can relax by lying on a bed while tucking in their shirt Rudy Giuliani style.
- Close your eyes, take a deep breath . . . and move to Canada.
- Spend five minutes a day meditating . . . and five hours a day annoying your Facebook friends with nonstop posts about how “deep” and “spiritual” you are.
- lots of sleep. In other words, watch “Conan”.
- Five words: Stay the hell off Twitter.