Halloween will definitely be different this year because of the pandemic. So we want to help make it a success with this list of The Top Tips for Having a Great Halloween During Covid.
- Just have the neighbors Venmo your kid a quarter for a “fun-size” Snickers.
- Carve a pumpkin . . . and then cry into it.
- If you’re going to “bob for apples” . . . be sure to fill the container with Clorox instead of water.
- Cider. The harder the better.
- Take your kid to a pumpkin patch. And when she says, “This really sucks,” respond, “Welcome to life.”
- If your town allows kids to trick-or-treat, give them enough eggs to throw at any homes giving out toothbrushes.
- Host a costume party on Zoom. Don’t invite Jeffrey Toobin.
- Watch something scary like “Friday the 13th”, “The Exorcist”, or “CNN”.
- Just bag it and hope for a semi-normal Christmas.