Tomorrow is American Beer Day, so you can get ready to impress your friends by reviewing this list of The Top Beer Fun Facts.
- It can reduce the risk of stroke, heart disease, diabetes . . . and being invited back to your in-laws’ house.
- California has the most breweries and, therefore, the most bearded dudes in ironic T-shirts.
- Japan has an annual beer festival. It’s like Oktoberfest, but with more schoolgirls and tentacles.
- Beer originated in the year 5,000 B.C. Which is also when guys started to get married. Coincidence? I think not.
- Beer pong has been around since the 1950s, which means you may have been conceived after a particularly raucous game.
- Michelob Ultra is growing in popularity, thanks to people losing their sense of taste from coronavirus.
- Clydesdale horses who don’t work for Budweiser are treated like Rudolph BEFORE that foggy Christmas Eve.
- Millions of Americans have a home brewing kit sitting in the garage, never taken out of the box.
- Oktoberfest is the best time to visit Germany. The worst time is 1941.