Did you know that guacamole was invented in the 1300s? Learn more about this delish food from this list of The Top Things You Need to Know About Guacamole.
- It was created by the Aztecs . . . and look what happened to them.
- Sometimes it’s eaten, sometimes it’s used to simulate vomit in low-budget movies.
- Guacamole is a good source of vitamins, fiber, and, if you get it at Chipotle, listeria.
- People who refer to it as “guac” are usually named Chad.
- Some people like to add garlic to their guacamole. It adds flavor, and it keeps Rudy Giuliani away.
- Instead of making it himself, Jerry Falwell Jr. prefers just to watch.
- Before it was identified as a fruit, the avocado was mostly used as a weapon in hand-to-hand combat.
- Eating it is one of the least-racist things Americans do on Cinco de Mayo.
- It should only cost extra if you ORDER extra, dammit!!!