Amazon Prime Days are today and tomorrow. We can help make the experience better with this list of The Top Tips for Shopping on Amazon Prime Days.
- Make sure you have your bankruptcy lawyer on speed dial.
- Don’t waste money on looted Nazi art. It’s a bad look.
- Instead of spending money on stuff you don’t need, donate it to charity. Kidding! Splurge on that 37th TV.
- Keep your credit card nearby. Or even better: someone else’s.
- To save time and get the best deals, plan to spend the next two days on the toilet.
- Keep an eye out for a new ankle. (Note: Applicable to Dak Prescott only.)
- Two words: GO. BIG. Deals like these only happen once a year. Okay, once a month. Okay, you can find the same prices at Best Buy tomorrow.
- Create an account your spouse doesn’t have access to.
- Turn off your computer and go someplace local. (Especially to a store that plays LOCAL radio stations. #ListenLocal)