Since Matt Damon turns 50 today, it’s a good time to check out this list of The Top Weird (and possibly True) “Facts” You Didn’t Know About Matt Damon.
- In 2015, he received an honorary Oscar for ditching that horrible Boston accent.
- He’s a frequent guest on Jimmy Kimmel. According to the three people who watch Jimmy Kimmel.
- He went to Harvard. Which tells me he’s a genius. He’s also married with three kids. Which tells me he’s not.
- He has an extra finger . . . on his foot.
- There is a Tom Brady-sized hole in his heart.
- He got the idea to eat potatoes grown in poop in “The Martian” after ordering fries at Arby’s.
- He and Ben Affleck have NEVER had sex