The National Retail Federation just conducted a survey that reveals that just 58% of us to celebrate Halloween this year. Other findings:
– The average person will spend $91.12 on Halloween this year. That’s up from $86.27 last year.
-Slightly less than half of us plan to dress up for Halloween this year
– 22% say we’ll throw a Halloween Party this year. That’s down 10% compared to last year.
– 62% of us say we’ll give out candy on Halloween.
– 15% plan to visit a haunted house
– 23% plan to go trick-or-treating this year.