– Recording songs off the radio to make a mixtape
– The TV guide channel. Waiting to see what was on TV, Only to miss it and have to wait like 10 minutes for it to roll back around.
– Having to blow on a video game cartridge to get it to work.
– Putting aluminum foil on the TV antenna so you can get a channel
– Actually having to go to the library to dig through an encyclopedia for information….not to mention the card catalog.
– Finally getting on line through dial-up and someone picks up the phone to make a call.
– Trying to fit a disc man in your pocket.
– Pausing your mixed tape so you can write down all the lyrics instead of just looking them up on line