Since today is I Want to Start My Own Business Day, please check out this list of The Best Things About Owning Your Own Business.
- Someday you’ll get to wear bad prosthetics and found out why your employees hate you on “Undercover Boss”.
- You can deny your employees healthcare and a living wage AND ALSO conveniently complain that everyone wants a handout.
- You set your own office hours. Okay, hour. Okay, minute.
- You can’t fire yourself for sexual harassment.
- You never have to call anyone else “Boss.” (Note: Does not apply to married folk.)