Since today is National Red Wine Day, we thought it’d be a good time to check out this list of The Top Interesting Facts About Red Wine.
- If you’re drinking it from a box at a barn wedding, chances are your night is going to end in the back of a police car.
- The non-alcoholic version is called “unwanted.”
- It’s probably a good idea to ask for COVID test results from whoever stomped the grapes.
- It has anti-aging ingredients to help combat stress, pain, or depression. So, the year 2020.
- It’s called “grape juice” when your family sees you drinking it for breakfast.
- Many men like their red wine like they like their women . . . rich and full-bodied.
- NBC paid Kathie Lee Gifford in red wine.
- The grape stomping episode of “I Love Lucy” is also iconic in foot fetish circles.
- Drinking red wine in small quantities has health benefits. And drinking red wine in large quantities means you’re at a meeting of your book club.
- It’s a gateway drug that leads to complaining about the latest episode of “The Bachelor” and trashing all the other moms in the PTA.
It votes much more conservatively than blue wine.
- National Red Wine Day pairs perfectly with National Filet Mignon Day.
- At any second of any day, a glass of it is being tossed in the face of a Real Housewife.