A new survey asked people if different ways we save money are frugal or cheap. Here are some highlights . . .
1. Not taking your turn to buy everyone a round of drinks is . . . CHEAP.
2. Buying generic food products, like Flakes with Frosting, is . . . FRUGAL.
3. Re-gifting is . . . CHEAP.
4. Watering down the soap in your soap dispensers is . . . CHEAP.
5. Not blasting the air conditioning right now is . . . FRUGAL.
6. Only tipping the minimum amount, whether it’s 15 to 20 percent, regardless of how good the service was is . . . CHEAP.
7. Trying to find deals or coupons for everything you buy is . . . FRUGAL.
8. Eating expired food is . . . CHEAP.