YouGov polled more than 2,500 people and asked which stars they’d like to see in the White House, and interestingly, Republicans, Democrats, and Independents all chose an African American actor to lead the nation.
The highest vote-getter among Republicans is Morgan Freeman.
Democrats chose Samuel L. Jackson . . . and Independents want Denzel Washington.
The runner-up for Republicans was Judge Judy, while second place for the Democrats was Tom Hanks, and for Independents it was The Rock. But enough division, here’s how the Top 20 broke down OVERALL.
1. Morgan Freeman . . . a whopping 81% would vote for him.
2. Denzel Washington . . . 76% would vote for him.
3. Tom Hanks and Samuel L. Jackson . . . 73%
5. The Rock . . . 72%
6. Bruce Willis, Harrison Ford, and Matt Damon . . . 70%
9. Judge Judy Sheindlin . . . 69%
10. Leonardo DiCaprio, Kurt Russell, Dolly Parton, and Betty White . . . 67%
14. Peyton Manning and Sylvester Stallone . . . 65%
16. Ben Affleck, Robert De Niro, Will Smith, Robert Redford, and George Clooney . . . 64%
Of the 256 celebrities included in the study, Caitlyn Jenner would receive the FEWEST votes for president.
Kim Kardashian was second to last . . . followed by “Old Town Road” rapper Lil Nas X, political commentator S.E. Cupp, Kanye West, Omarosa from “The Apprentice”, Dennis Rodman, Meek Mill, Kris Jenner, and Chance the Rapper.
It’s worth pointing out that Lil Nas X won’t be old enough to serve as president for 14 years. Meek and Chance also won’t be eligible for a few years. (You can browse all the results, here.)