It’s a good idea to maintain a cordial relationship with your landlord. Which is why it’s also a good idea to avoid uttering anything from this list of The Top Things You Shouldn’t Say to Your Landlord.
- Are you here for the rent . . . or my COVID party?
- Oh, man! You should use some of my rent money on deodorant.
- Will the chlorine in the hot tub kill chlamydia?
- Sorry about the blood on the walls. Human sacrifices are messy!
- I don’t feel isolated at all now that I started breeding baby rats.
- Hope you don’t mind, but I hired a realtor and the house is now in escrow.
- You can’t make me pay the pet deposit, because my 12 cats are emotional support animals.
- Can you repair the shower handle? It broke while I was using it for leverage during sex with your wife.
- Are you cool if I get a roommate? And a tiger?