Today is National Burger Day. (Yes, there are multiple National Burger Days every year . . . we “celebrated” another one two months ago.) So check out this list of The Top Hamburger Fun “Facts”
The hamburger was born in Germany but inexplicably became an American sensation. So, the opposite of David Hasselhoff.
- Donald Trump loves them so much that he often says, “Person, woman, man, camera, Quarter Pounder.”
- It’s called an Impossible Burger because it’s impossible to get anyone over 45 to eat it.
- The most popular hamburger is the Big Mac. The least popular is the Salmonella Sizzler.
- Ordering a meatless hamburger will get you shot in Texas.
- Small hamburgers are called “sliders.” Large hamburgers are called “desperate cries for help.”
- McDonald’s has a secret menu that serves whatever animal Grimace might be.
- Fans of dad jokes just RELISH this day!