This answer might be harder now that you’ve been cooped up for a while. Or maybe easier? If you could only choose one, who would you pick . . . your dog, or your significant other? A THIRD of people in a recent survey said they’d choose their dog.
Here are the ten most common dog-related FIGHTS we have . . .
1. Who has to walk them.
2. Who has to “pick it up” when they go to the bathroom.
3. One person gives them too many treats.
4. Arguments about tracking dirt into the house or the car.
5. Not wanting to walk the dog together as a couple.
6. Who has to get out of bed to deal with them. Like letting them out in the morning.
7. The dog stealing someone’s spot on the couch, or in bed.
8. If the dog should be allowed on the sofa at all.
9. Disagreements on training techniques.
10. One person thinks the other plays too rough with the dog.
Feeding them at the table just missed the Top 10 at #11. And one more that made the Top 20 is general jealousy, because the dog likes one person more than the other. (SWNS)