A new survey by Gatorade reveals that 19% of people lie about their exercise habits. Other findings:
– 35% of people lie about their exercise habits to impress others
– 31% of people have lied about exercising because they were too embarrassed to say what they were really doing
– 60% of people are too tired to exercise on a daily basis
– 50% of people can’t exercise without their favorite songs.
– top workout tunes include … Queen’s “Another One Bites the Dust,” “Dancing Queen” by ABBA, and Katy Perry’s hit song “Roar.”