Since today is I Love My Dentist Day, we thought it would be a good time to take a look at this list of The Top Questions to Ask Yourself Before Becoming a Dentist.
- Am I just doing this for access to nitrous oxide?
- Is my office close enough to a wooded area that I can run outside and grab a rock if my drill breaks?
- Will I get discreet deliveries of cash from the candy industry?
- Am I up to date on my subscription to “Highlights” magazine?
- How low do my grades have to be to miss out on getting into medical school?
- Can I remember to add a stern finger wag whenever I say, “Floss more”?
- Am I more of an easy listening dentist, or a smooth jazz dentist?
- Should I first get work done to fix my meth mouth?