With NASCAR resuming racing, we thought it’d be a good time for this list of The Top Things You Didn’t Know About NASCAR.
- Injured drivers are immediately treated with hydroxychloroquine.
- The sport will gain popularity with all the new tracks that were once J.C. Penney’s parking lots.
- In 2018, 90-year-old Hershel McGriff became the oldest driver to compete. Unfortunately, he was just a guy who got lost on his way to a farmer’s market.
- It competes with a league of gay drivers called SASS-CAR.
- You’re legally not allowed within 50 miles of Talladega unless you’re sporting a muscle shirt and mullet.
- During a race, drivers lose 10 pounds of body weight. And fans consume 10 pounds of meth.
- Drivers pee in their cars. So, yes . . . they ARE just like us! What?
- Eight different flags can pop up during a NASCAR race. Nine if you count the Confederate one.