May is Better Sleep Month. We have some ideas that might help. Here are The Top Tips for Getting Better Sleep.
- Don’t think about anything sad or upsetting. So, life as we know it.
- Drink beforehand. Sorry. That’s a Top Tip for Getting Through a Day of Work.
- Sleep with a window open . . . but make sure there are no holes in the screen that a murder hornet could get through.
- Get two large, soft pillows. One to sleep on, the other to suffocate your husband with when he starts his loud snoring.
- Use white noise, like TV static. Or REALLY white noise, like HGTV.
- As soon as you get into bed, ask your wife how her day was. You’ll drift off in seconds.
- Avoid caffeine late in the day, eating late at night, and alcohol altogether . . . basically, don’t enjoy anything.
- Three words: cocktails with Cosby.