Since today is World Cocktail Day, it’s a good time to check out this list of The Top Fun Facts About Cocktails.
- Thanks to the pandemic, parents of school-age children now call cocktails, “breakfast.”
- The International Bartenders Association has rules on whether to call a customer “Brother,” “Chief,” or “Boss.”
- Amazingly, there has yet to be a cocktail named “Asian Murder Hornet.”
- COVID-19 can’t enjoy a cocktail until it turns COVID-21.
- The umbrellas used in some tropical cocktails? That’s a full-size umbrella to Kevin Hart.
- A gin and tonic can be used to fight malaria and tequila and lime can be used to fight quarantine boredom.
- Contrary to popular belief, most people who like pina coladas do not enjoy getting caught in the rain.
- There’s a bar in Canada where you can drink a cocktail that contains a human toe. And it’s STILL not as disgusting as Michelob Ultra.
- Having a Bloody Mary is the closest many Americans will ever get to a vegetable.