According to a new survey of 1,000 parents, our dining room tables are being used an average of 28 hours a week right now, and not just for meals.
Here are some of the most common OTHER ways we’re using them . . .
1. As a desk for our kids, or for work.
2. To play games on, or do puzzles.
3. Where we set up for video calls.
4. Extra work space for cooking.
5. Where we put our computer when we do an online workout.
The survey also found we have 572 conversations at the table every year . . . eat 1,456 meals . . . share 468 jokes . . . have 72 “special moments” . . . and get into 57 fights.